Add Halloween fun to your landscaping with these pumpkins-on-a-stick that you make in just a couple of quick steps.
What You Need:
Bring the joy of the season into
your backyard with pumpkins and
- Driftwood or other sticks 2 to 3 feet long (gathering your sticks can be a fun family outing!)
- Acrylic paints in orange, purple, lime green, and black
- 2-inch-long threaded nails
- Wire cutters
- Safety glasses
- Small pumpkins
1. Paint stripes or other designs on the sticks. Let the paint dry. Paint the pumpkin stems a solid color. Let dry.
2. Carefully hammer a nail into the end of the stick. Put on safety glasses. Use wire cutters to snip off the head of the nail. Push the bottom of the pumpkin onto the nail.
© Copyright Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.