SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Glue sequined fabric over the back of two plastic bowls.
2. Hot-glue the bowls to the lower front of a bike helmet.
3. Hot-glue the feather boa around the rims of the bowls.Body What You Need:
1. Fold paper in half to cut an elongated oval pattern, making it big enough to go from the top to the bottom of the sweatshirt. Unfold the pattern and cut it in the half lengthwise. Trace each side of the pattern onto the paper of the fusible interfacing; then cut them out. Follow product instructions to bond these interfacing pieces to the sequined fabric. (It's necessary to use a press cloth when ironing sequined fabric.)
2. Hot-glue the remaining boa 1-1/2 inches from either side of the zipper.
3. Lay the sweatshirt on a flat work surface, front side down. Hot-glue wings to sweatshirt back and arms. Hot-glue sequins to wings.