SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Remove three of the four box flaps from one end of a large cardboard box; the remaining flap becomes the mouthpiece.
2. Cut holes for the child's head and arms, positioning them toward the front of the box to fit your child comfortably.
3. Paint the outside of the box, including both sides of the flap.
4. Glue bright poster board to the mouthpiece flap.
5. Stick on strips of colored duct tape for the receiver openings.
5. Create a keypad using bright pieces of paper and a black marker on poster board.
6. Glue the poster board to the front of the box.
7. Cover a carboard tube with colored duct tape, and glue it to a top corner of the phone.
8. Paint a small paper cup, and glue it to the top of the tube.