SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Drill a hole in each end of the box. Base-coat the bottom of the box with FG, the fronts and sides with TR; the top edge of the box with LI. Trace the outlines of the pattern onto tracing paper. Use graphite paper to transfer to the box.
3. Paint alternating checks near the top of the box NW, TC, and LE. Shade with BU. Base-coat the pumpkins with TC and shade with BU. Dry-brush highlights with AG. Basecoat the stem TF and shade with BU. Paint the leaves with LE and shade with FG.
4. Paint the candy corn with stripes of LI, TC, and BY. Shade with BU. Paint the stars LI and BY.
5. Outline and add all details with black permanent ink pen. Add wire handle. Spray with several coats of sealer/finisher. Add raffia bow.