SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Cut screen into a long, narrow triangle. (Our icicles ranged from 15 to 36 inches long and about 8 to 14 inches across the top.) Scatter some embellishments on the screen.
2. Bunch up a long, narrow cylinder of plastic wrap; place over the embellishments along center of screen triangle. (The plastic wrap will keep the trims secure.)
3. Arrange white lights on plastic wrap, leaving both ends free at top of triangle (for stringing to other lights). Try to keep lightbulbs visible outside of plastic wrap and tuck wire within wrap.
4. Bring long edges of the triangle together and secure with pieces of small twisted wire, leaving top open. When completely wired closed, scrunch and mold to create irregular icicle appearance. Wear gloves during this step, as the screen edges and wire ends are prickly.
5. Hot-glue or wire some embellishments to outside of icicle. Hang from eaves or gutters either by wiring, nailing, or stapling. Hang one at a time, spacing as desired and connecting light strands when needed.