SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. With your fingers, mix three parts white with one part red Model Magic.
2. For each heart in your bouquet, roll out a 1-inch ball and make an indentation in the top. This will be the top of the heart.
3. Push the pencil's eraser into the bottom of the ball. Flatten and smooth the Model Magic toward the top of the ball, forming the two rounded tops of the heart.
4. Roll out a small coil of white Model Magic shaped in a heart. Lightly press the coil in place on the pink heart.
5. Let air-dry overnight.
6. Cut leaf shapes out of crafts foam. Poke the end of a chenille stem through the leaf. Fold the stem over to hold leaf in place. Twist chenille stem around the pencil.
7. Tie with ribbon.