SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Cut the top off each pumpkin and scoop out the insides. Stack the pumpkins in descending order by size. Trim the top holes, if necessary, so they sit firmly together. Dismantle the trio.
2. Carve desired faces in the pumpkins. Place a candle in each pumpkin. Carefully restack the pumpkins.
3. Wrap the pumpkin trio with a long length of beaded garland.
4. Light the candles through the openings. Place the lid on the top pumpkin. Note: For safety, do not leave burning candles unattended.
1. Lightly spray the top portion of the pumpkin with gold spray paint. Let dry.
2. Paint on polka dots with purple glitter paint. Let dry.