SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Cut two 2-1/2-inch-wide butterflies from craft foam.
2. Decorate the wings with crafts-foam scraps attached with blue.
3. Use a hole punch to place 2 holes in the middle of the butterflies. Then, place each of the shoelaces through the holes and move the butterflies to the center of the lace. Place the shoelaces in your shoes so that the butterflies are perched on the bottom loop of the laced section.
Use a new craft material, pom beads, to turn laces into caterpillars. Pom beads are fuzzy pom-poms that can be used like beads.What You Need:
1. String 2 pom beads onto both ends of each shoelace.
2. Glue 2 wiggle eyes on one end of pom beads of each lace. This is the caterpillar head.
3. Curl a 2-inch piece of chenille stem around a pencil. Twist the curled stem between the head of the caterpillar and the pom bead next to it as the caterpillar's antennae. Tie laces into bow, drawing the pom beads together to form caterpillar.