SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. To craft a frame, cut a 7-1/2 x 9 inch cardboard rectangle and measure the opening by drawing a 2-1/2 inch-wide bottom and 2 inch wide top and sides. Cut out the opening. Cut out the shapes as for the precut mat.
2. Use a water-soluble marking pen to lightly draw the mat outline centered on the linen. Mark a large X from corner to corner in the opening. Carefully cut along the X, cutting almost to the corners.
3. Place the linen on the mat. Stretch the excess fabric to the back and tape it in place. Stretch the outside edges, then the frame opening, clipping farther into the corners as needed.
4. Cut a decorative corner (about 6 x 7 inches) from the table linen. Position the linen on the bottom of the frame, overlapping the photo area. Glue the piece to the front; tape or glue the excess to the back.
5. Place the side spacers even with each side and place the bottom spacer even at the bottom, forming a U-shape. Glue them in place. Glue the backing on the spacers. (There will be an opening at the top to insert a 5 x 7 inch photograph vertically.)
6. Score across the cardboard stand 2 inches from the top (narrow) edge. Glue the 2 inch portion of the stand to the back, scored edge facing down. Lightly bend the stand; insert the photograph.