Everyone's a winner when awarded a special medal.
What You Need:
Medals are a great way to promote
outdoor activities and teamwork.
- Red, white, and blue ribbon, cut into approximately 24-inch lengths
- Plastic yogurt container lids
- Quarters or half-dollars
- Aluminum foil
- Shoe polish
- Soft rag
- Crafts glue
1. Glue a coin to the center of each lid.
2. Staple ribbons onto the back of the lid.
3. Cover with aluminum foil.
4. Rub with shoe polish for a cast metal effect.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.