SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Wash the jar. Let it dry. Avoid touching the areas to be decorated.
2. Shape two or three small balls from clay for each snowman. Press together. Lay jar on its side. Place snowman in position on jar and press gently against glass.
3. Cut and shape wire arms, nose, and hat, if desired. To make a small cone nose, wrap wire around the end of an ice pick. While the clay is still moist, push wire pieces in place. Turn slightly to secure. Push beads into place for buttons. Let clay dry on jars.
4. Remove clay shapes from jar and glue back in place. Let the glue dry.
5. Use a toothpick dipped in paint to add eyes and a mouth.
6. If desired, add polka dots to the candy-jar lids. Dip the eraser end of a pencil into white glass paint and dot onto the surface. Let the paint dry.
7. Tie ribbon bows around the jar tops. Trim the ribbon ends.