A plain glass ball is turned into an eye-catching beauty when it's filled with tulle and sequins.
What You Need:
Hang several from the tree, or
stack them in a bowl for a holiday
- Tulle: scrap of green, pink, blue, or lavendar tulle (or other colors as desired
- Small metallic sequins in various colors and shapes
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- Clear glass ball ornament with removable topper
1. Measure and cut a 4x4-inch square of tulle in desired color.
2. Glue six to eight sequins to the tulle square in a random pattern.
3. Remove the topper from the ornament. Insert the tulle inside the ornament, using the pencil to help push it inside. Replace the ornament topper.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.