SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Sit a few inches from the wall with your legs crossed.
2. "Walk" your fingers up the wall, stretching from the lower back.
3. Broaden your shoulders by separating and lifting your shoulder blades. Keep your throat and neck soft. Don't tense your shoulders, just lift them.
4. When you think you have gone as high as you can, rest for a moment while your body adjusts to the pose, then walk your fingers a little higher.
5. Rest and repeat several times.
6. If this is too difficult, try the next pose.