- 1 ripe Bartlett pear, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup green seedless grapes
- 1 small ripe banana
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 5 ice cubes
1. Puree pear, grapes, banana and honey in blender. With motor on, add cranberry juice through feed tube; puree until blended. Add ice through feed tube one cube at a time until thick and smooth.
- Servings Per Recipe 1
- Fat, total(g)2,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!