- 3/4 pound sliced Genoa salami
- 3/4 pound sliced prosciutto de Parma
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced Soppressata or other cured sausage
- 2 pounds lightly salted fresh mozzarella
- 2 pounds smoked mozzarella
- 1 1 pound piece Parmigiano-Reggiano, cut into small chunks
- Sliced heirloom tomatoes sprinkled with sea salt and fresh basil
- Extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar in separate cruets
- Pepper grinder
- 2 cups purchased mixed marinated pitted olives
- 2 cups roasted salted almonds
- 1 recipe Roasted Red Bell Peppers with Rosemary and Balsamic Vinegar (see Recipe Center)
- 1 recipe Grilled Vegetables with Pesto (see Recipe Center)
- 1 recipe Sweet-and-Sour Onions (see Recipe Center)
1. Arrange meats, cheeses, and heirloom tomatoes on platters. Serve with cruets of oil and vinegar, and pepper grinder on the side. Arrange garlic toast in a basket. Place olives and nuts in separate bowls. Arrange platters of Roasted Red Bell Peppers With Rosemary and Balsamic Vinegar, Grilled Vegetables With Pesto, and Sweet-and-Sour Onions on table. Makes 12 servings.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!