Chile Con Queso
Anaheim chiles pack just the right amount of heat in this cheesy dip. Serve with chips or spoon onto warm tortillas for an easy appetizer.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 large Anaheim (New Mexico) chile, chopped
- 1 small chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 16 ounce package shredded Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, chile and tomato and cook until softened, 5 minutes. Add broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Stir in cheese and cook until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth, 3 to 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Fat, total(g)6,
- sat. fat(g)4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet