Chili-Dusted Mango, Carrot and Cucumber Sticks
- 1 firm-ripe mango, peeled, halved lengthwise and pitted
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthwise
- 3 large carrots
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- Coarse salt to taste
1. Cut mango, cucumber, and carrots into 4- by 1/2-inch sticks.
2. Just before serving, toss mango, cucumber, and carrot sticks in a bowl with juice, and dust with chili powder and salt to taste.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet