Chocolate-Peanut Butter Dip
Yield: 1-1/3 cups Prep 10 mins Start to Finish 30 mins
- 7 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 5 tablespoons smooth-style peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
1. In a medium bowl, combine chocolate, peanut butter and sugar. In a small saucepan, heat cream over medium heat just to a boil. Pour over chocolate-peanut butter mixture and let stand 5 minutes; stir until smooth. Refrigerate until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes.
2. Can be made ahead. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 days. Serve at room temperature. Serve with: pretzels, banana slices, angel or pound cake squares.
- Fat, total(g)17,
- sat. fat(g)9,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet