Classic Chocolate Fondue
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces good quality bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup apricot brandy
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
1. Ina medium saucepan, heat the cream until very hot. Remove from heat, add the chocolate and let stand until softened, 3 minutes. Whisk in the brandy and corn syrup until smooth.
2. Transfer mixture to a fondue pot and keep warm over a fondue burner. Serve with the dipping ingredients of your choice.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)31,
- sat. fat(g)18,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet