Creamy Blue Cheese Dip
Yield: 2 cups Prep 10 mins Chill 2 hrs
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened (no substitutes)
- 1/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 small garlic clove, mashed to a paste
- 2 tablespoons heavy or whipping cream
1. Combine the cream cheese, blue cheese, butter, sour cream, and garlic in a food processor or blender and process or blend until smooth. With machine on, pour in the cream and blend well. Transfer to a serving bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Makes 32 servings (2 cups).
Make Ahead Tip
- Prepare as directed above. Cover and chill up to 48 hours.
- Servings Per Recipe 32
- Fat, total(g)5,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!