Crudites with Green Goddess Dip
Kitchen cue: Serve this Green Goddess Dip with assorted crudites, such as baby carrots, celery sticks, bell pepper strips, and endive leaves. Prepare these vegetables 1 day ahead, then wrap them in damp paper towels and store in resealable plastic bags in the fridge. Dip can be made up to 1 day ahead; chill covered.
Yield: about 2 cups Prep 30 mins Start to Finish 35 mins
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3/4 cup chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped bottled or canned flat anchovy fillets
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until mixture just begins to turn pale green. Stir in freshly ground black pepper to taste.
2. Transfer dip to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and keep chilled. Serve with crudites.
- sat. fat(g)4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet