Fresh Spinach Dip
Yield: 1 cup Prep 10 mins
- 2 cups packed fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup light dairy sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch ground red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
1. Combine the spinach, sour cream, salt, and red pepper in a food processor or blender and process or blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and stir in green onions. Makes 16 servings (1 cup).
- Servings Per Recipe 16
- Fat, total(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!