Garden Party Dip
Yield: 2-1/4 cups Prep 15 mins
- 1 16 ounce container light dairy sour cream, divided
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup firmly packed flat-leaf parsley
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables (asparagus, broccoli, carrots, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, endive, mushrooms, radishes, snowpeas)
1. In a blender or food processor, combine 1/2 cup of the sour cream, the yogurt, parsley, green onions, tarragon, anchovy paste, salt, and pepper and blend or process until smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in the remaining sour cream. Serve with vegetables. Makes 36 servings (2-1/4 cups).
Make Ahead Tip
- Prepare as directed above. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Servings Per Recipe 36
- Fat, total(g)2,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!