Individual Fruit Tarts
- Butter for cookie sheets
- 1 17.3ounce box puff pastry sheets, thawed
- Flour, for dusting
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- 1/4 cup blueberry jam
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 cup small or wild strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup fromage blanc cheese
- 2 assorted honeys
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree F and arrange racks in upper and lower thirds of oven; lightly butter 2 large cookie sheets and, on a lightly floured surface, roll each into a 10-by-13-inch rectangle. Using a 4-inch square cutter, cut one sheet into six squares and using a 4-inch biscuit cutter, cut the other sheet into six rounds. Transfer to prepared sheets, placing 1/2 inch apart, and chill until firm, about 15 minutes. Lay inverted cooking racks over pastry (this will create a crisp and decorative base for tarts) and bake, switching cookie sheets halfway through, until golden brown, about 12 minutes.
2. Carefully remove racks and place right side up on a heatproof counter. Place cookie sheets on racks and cool completely. Remove with metal spatula.
3. Working with 4 pastries at a time, spread each with 1 tablespoon strawberry jam and top with 1/4 cup strawberries. Repeat with next 4 pastries, the blueberry jam, and blueberries, then remaining 4 pastries, the raspberry jam, and raspberries.
4. Serve tarts with separate bowls of cheese (for dolloping over tops) and honeys (for drizzling). Makes 12 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 12
- Fat, total(g)18,
- sat. fat(g)11,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!