Key Lime Pie Dip
Yield: 2-1/2 cups Prep 14 mins Start to Finish 14 mins
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
1. In a small mixer bowl, beat together milk and cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Add juice and combine.
2. In another bowl, beat together cream and sugar on medium speed to firm peaks. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Serve immediately or chill and serve cold.
3. Can be made up to 1 day ahead, store in refrigerator. Serve with: Fresh pineapple, papaya, cookies.
- Fat, total(g)5,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!