Key Lime Pie Dip
Make this five-ingredient dip to serve with fruit at a brunch or with cookies on a dessert tray. It also works as a sweet appetizer.
Yield: 2-1/2 cups Prep 14 mins Start to Finish 14 mins
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
1. In a small mixer bowl, beat together milk and cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Add juice and combine.
2. In another bowl, beat together cream and sugar on medium speed to firm peaks. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Serve immediately or chill and serve cold.
3. Can be made up to 1 day ahead, store in refrigerator. Serve with: Fresh pineapple, papaya, cookies.
- Fat, total(g)5,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet