Marinated Olives with Lemon and Herbs
Yield: 3-1/2 cups Prep 10 mins Start to Finish 12 mins
- 3 cups mixed pitted olives, rinsed and drained
- 8 thin lemon slices
- 4 small thyme sprigs
- 2 small rosemary sprigs
- 1 large garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sherry or red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
1. Toss all ingredients together in a bowl and chill, covered, for at least 2 days, stirring occasionally.
2. Bring olives to room temperature before serving.
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet