Yield: 48 appetizers Prep 25 mins
- 6 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 12 fresh figs, quartered
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese or whipped cream cheese
- 1 large fresh lime, quartered
- Freshly ground pepper
1. Cut each slice of prosciutto lengthwise in half, then crosswise in half again.
2. Top each fig quarter with 1/4 teaspoon mascarpone, then wrap in a prosciutto strip. Arrange the wrapped figs on a serving platter. Squeeze a few drops of lime juice over each fig and sprinkle with pepper. Makes 48 appetizers.
- Fat, total(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet