Yield: 24 hors d'oeuvres Prep 15 mins Start to Finish 15 mins
- 1 6 ounce jar green-olive tapenade
- 1 jarred roasted red pepper, rinsed and drained, patted dry and finely chopped (about 3 tablespoons)
- 2 boxes frozen mini phyllo shells, thawed (15 shells each)
- 12 marinated bocconcini, or small mozzarella balls (1 inch), patted dry and halved
- 6 pimiento-stuffed olives, drained, each sliced into four rounds
1. Combine tapenade and roasted pepper. Fill each phyllo cup with 3/4 teaspoon tapenade mixture, 1 mozzarella half, flat side up, and an olive slice. Arrange in pairs to create sets of eyes. Makes 24 hors d'oeuvres.
- Fat, total(g)5,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!