Oven-Baked Rosemary Potato Chips
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium russet potato, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 1 teaspoon crumbled dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Heat oven to 375 degree F. Brush 2 large cookie sheets with 1 teaspoon oil. Arrange potato slices in one flat layer on prepared sheets. Brush potatoes with remaining oil and bake until golden, checking often since they brown at different rates, about 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer to paper towels and sprinkle with rosemary and salt while hot. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)3,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!