Pimiento Cheese Spread
Yield: about 1-3/4 cups Start to Finish 15 mins
- 10 ounces coarsely grated sharp yellow cheddar cheese
- 1 4 ounce jar chopped pimiento peppers, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons finely grated onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1. Put all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped but not smooth.
2. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- sat. fat(g)5,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!