Quick Ratatouille Salad
- 3 cups diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup julienned fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cups diced eggplant
- 4 cups diced zucchini
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Julienned fresh basil, for garnish (optional)
1. Combine the tomatoes, basil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
2. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the eggplant and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes. Add the zucchini and garlic and cook about 5 minutes more or until vegetables are tender. Serve with tomato mixture and garnish with julienned basil, if desired. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- Fat, total(g)5,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet