Roasted Potatoes with Sour Cream and Caviar
Yield: 24 appetizers Prep 5 mins Roast 400°F 25 mins
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pound small new potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lumpfish or salmon caviar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Brush a jelly-roll pan lightly with some of the butter. Slice the potatoes 1/2-inch thick, discarding ends. Arrange the potato slices on the prepared pan. Brush with the remaining butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes. Turn potatoes and bake about 10 minutes more or until tender and golden.
2. Transfer potatoes to a serving platter and keep warm. To serve, spread 1/2 teaspoon sour cream on each slice and top with 1/4 teaspoon lumpfish. Makes about 24 appetizers.
- Servings Per Recipe 24
- Fat, total(g)2,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!