Roasted Red Bell Peppers With Rosemary and Balsamic Vinegar
Serve this Italian-style appetizer with crusty whole grain bread.
- 6 red bell peppers (about 3 lbs.)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
1. Preheat broiler. Cut sides off peppers and arrange in a single layer on a large sheet pan. Brush peppers with oil and season with salt and pepper. Broil 5 inches from heat, turning, until charred in spots and flesh is tender, about 5 minutes. Immediately drizzle vinegar over peppers and broil 30 seconds more.
2. Transfer peppers with any juices to a bowl. Add rosemary and salt and pepper to taste; toss to combine. Makes 12 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 12
- Fat, total(g)3,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet