Roasted Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Kitchen Cue: To make these Roasted Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms quick hors d-oeuvres, use stemmed cremini or white mushrooms. Top caps with some gravy, fill with crumbled stuffing, and bake according to recipe below.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, plus additional for pan
- 4 portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 3/4 cup roast turkey meat
- 4 tablespoons Giblet Gravy (see Recipe Center)
- 1 1/3 cups Sausage, Onion, and Sage Corn Bread Stuffing (see Recipe Center)
- 1 cup Whole Cranberry Chutney (see Recipe Center)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Lightly grease a sheet pan. Place mushrooms, smooth side down, on prepared pan and drizzle with oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast mushrooms in middle of oven 4 minutes. Remove pan from oven and evenly top mushrooms with turkey, gravy, and stuffing. Return to oven and bake until stuffing is golden brown and heated through, about 8 minutes more. Serve mushrooms with cranberry chutney on side. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)16,
- sat. fat(g)4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet