Salmon and Caviar Crepes
Yield: 24 pieces Prep 35 mins
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup creme fraiche
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced Nova salmon, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 3 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1 1 ounce jar caviar, such as osetra
1. Process water, milk, butter, and salt in food processor; add flour and process until smooth. Transfer to glass measure.
2. Coat a 7-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Fill a 1/4-cup measure halfway with batter; add to pan, tilting to cover bottom. Cook 1 minute; loosen edge and turn out onto paper towels (crepe should be just lightly colored). Repeat, making 11 more crepes.
3. Spread 1 rounded teaspoon creme fraiche down center of one crepe. Top with 2 strips salmon and 1/4 teaspoon each dill and caviar. Fold in sides and roll up. Cut on diagonal in half. Repeat. Cover; refrigerate up to 1 hour. Makes 24 servings.
- Fat, total(g)3,
- sat. fat(g)2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!