Scallops Wrapped in Bacon
Yield: 20 rolls Prep 10 mins Cook 8 mins
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 10 slices bacon, halved crosswise
- 5 large sea scallops, quartered
1. Whisk teriyaki sauce, sugar, and ginger in a small bowl until sugar dissolves. Line a jelly-roll pan with foil.
2. Place a scallop piece on one end of a bacon slice; roll bacon around scallop. Repeat with remaining bacon and scallops. Dip each in sauce and arrange rolls 1/2-inch apart on prepared pan.
3. Heat broiler. Broil rolls 6 inches from heat until bacon is lightly charred on top, 5 minutes. Discard any juices that accumulate in the pan. Turn rolls and broil until bacon is cooked through, about 3 minutes more. Insert a toothpick in each roll and serve warm. Makes 20 rolls.
- Fat, total(g)2,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!