Spooky Nacho Dip
Yield: 2-1/4 cups Start to Finish 25 mins
- 1 8 ounce package pasteurized processed cheese spread, cut into cubes
- 1 10 ounce can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons bottled tapenade (black olive paste)
- 1 teaspoon water
- Tortilla chips and bell pepper wedges for dipping
1. Combine processed cheese, diced tomatoes, and green chiles, Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses, and cumin in a microwaveproof bowl. Microwave on High 4 to 5 minutes, stirring once, until melted and smooth. Pour into a serving bowl.
2. Combine tapenade and water in a small resealable plastic storage bag; knead to mix. Cut a tiny hole in one corner and pipe a spider web design on top of dip. Serve warm with chips and bell pepper wedges. Makes 2-1/4 cups (thirty-six 1-tablespoon servings).
- Fat, total(g)4,
- sat. fat(g)2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet