Whole Roasted Garlic
- 4 whole medium heads garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Crusty bread or assorted fresh vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Remove the outer skin from the garlic, keeping heads intact, and arrange right side up in an 8-inch square baking pan. Drizzle the oil over tops of garlic, letting it run between the cloves. Cover and bake 1 hour, basting occasionally, or until cloves are very soft and center is tender when tested with a toothpick. Cool.
2. To serve, pull off cloves and gently squeeze garlic paste onto bread or vegetables. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)14,
- sat. fat(g)2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet