Yield: 24 bars Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 8 mins
- 12 whole graham crackers (2-1/2x5 inches)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 11 ounce bag milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1. Heat oven to 350 degree F. Arrange graham crackers evenly in 15 x10x1-inch jelly-roll pan. Sprinkle marshmallows, then chocolate chips on top.
2. Combine butter and brown sugar in medium microwave proof bowl. Microwave 1-1/2 to 2 minutes on 100 percent power (High) until butter is melted. Stir to blend. Spoon evenly over marshmallows and chips. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until barely golden. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares. Makes 24 bars.
- Fat, total(g)10,
- sat. fat(g)6,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet