BBQ Bacon, Potato, and Scallion Skewers
Yield: 8 skewers Prep 35 mins Cook 35 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 12 slices bacon
- 6 scallions, cut into 2-inch pieces
1. In a saucepan cover potatoes with cold, salted water. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook until potatoes are just tender, about 8 min; drain and cut any large potatoes in half. For sauce, mix together barbecue sauce, vinegar and honey; set aside.
2. In a skillet partially cook bacon until beginning to brown but still soft. Drain, then cut each piece of bacon in half and wrap around potatoes. thread 3 potatoes onto each skewer, alternating with scallion pieces. Grill over medium-high heat until bacon is crisp and potatoes are warm, 5 min. Brush skewers with sauce during the last 2 min of cooking. Serve with remaining sauce.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Fat, total(g)6,
- sat. fat(g)2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet