Beef Pepper and Pesto Kabob
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 large red bell peppers, seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 ounces dried linguine or fettuccine
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto
- 2/3 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Thread meat and peppers onto skewers and brush with 2 tbsp oil. Season with salt.
2. Cook pasta. Meanwhile, heat grill to medium high; oil grill grates and cook kabobs, turning frequently, until the meat is done, 7 to 9 min for medium. Remove from grill. Using a clean brush or spoon, coat meat generously with pesto.
3. Toss drained pasta with Parmesan, 1 tbsp oil and black pepper; serve with kabobs. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- Fat, total(g)21,
- sat. fat(g)6,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!