Pan-Grilled Pepper Steak
- 1 tablespoon mixed whole peppercorns or black peppercorns, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds beef flank steak
1. Oil a large grill pan; heat over high heat until nearly smoking, 5 minutes.
2. Combine peppercorns and salt; rub over both sides of steak. Cook steak 5 to 7 minutes per side for medium-rare. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)13,
- sat. fat(g)6,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!