BLT Potato Salad
- 1 pound baby potatoes
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound cooked bacon, torn into 1-inch pieces, grease reserved
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
1. In large saucepan cover potatoes with cold, salted water. Simmer until potatoes are just tender, about 9 min; drain, then cool slightly before cutting in halves or quarters.
2. Whisk together 1/4 cup reserved bacon grease, vinegar, and mustard and season with salt and pepper. Add cooked potatoes, tomatoes, bacon, and parsley and toss together. Pack and chill until ready to eat.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Fat, total(g)12,
- sat. fat(g)4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet