- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 1/2 ounces semisweet chocolate, cut into 10 pieces
- Confectioners' sugar
1. Cut dough into 10 pieces and press a piece of chocolate in the center of each. Pinch dough tightly around the chocolate and roll into a ball. Place on greased baking sheet, seam side down, loosely cover and let rise, about 1 hr.
2. Bake at 375 degrees F until cooked through, 15 to 18 min. Dust rolls lightly with confectioners' sugar. Makes 10 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 10
- Fat, total(g)3,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Monosaturated fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!