Asparagus Chicken Roulade
- 4 (1-3/4 lbs total) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 8 asparagus stems, cut into 2-1/2-inch pieces
1. Heat broiler to high with rack 4 inches from heat. Line a baking sheet with foil; set aside.
2. Slice chicken breasts horizontally into 2 thin pieces. If necessary, layer between sheets of plastic wrap and pound to 1/4 inch thick. Lay breasts, smooth side down, on work surface; season with salt and pepper. Spread each with 1/2 tsp of Dijon. Layer with prosciutto, goat cheese and asparagus. Roll up, starting at the wide end of each breast; place on the baking sheet, seam side down.
3. Coat lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with pepper. Broil until chicken is cooked through and tops are golden, 8 to 10 min, rotating baking sheet halfway through.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)11,
- sat. fat(g)6,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!