Chicken, Broccoli and Mushroom Tortillas
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, lightly pounded
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1 package (10 or 12 oz.) fresh mushrooms, sliced (about 3 cups)
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli florets (8 oz.)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 4 8 inches flour tortillas
1. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side, until cooked through. Transfer to cutting board; cover and keep warm.
2. heat remaining oil in skillet. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in mushrooms. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; cook 1 minute. Add broccoli, chicken broth, soy sauce and ginger; cook 4 to 5 minutes until broccoli is tender and liquid has evaporated.
3. Cut chicken into thin strips. Divide and arrange chicken and mushroom-and-broccoli mixture on one half of each tortilla; roll up. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)12,
- sat. fat(g)2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet