Chicken Stir-Fry over Ramen Noodles
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) chicken-vegetable flavor ramen noodles
- 4 teaspoons peanut or vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound chicken breast tenderloins, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 sweet red peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 medium green onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through. Remove to a large plate.
3. Reduce heat to medium-high. Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil to skillet; add red peppers and ginger. Cook 2 minutes. Add green onions and cook 1 minute more. Return browned chicken to skillet. Remove 1/4 cup liquid from cooked ramen-noodle mixture. Add to chicken-vegetable mixture; bring to boil and cook 1 minute.
4. Transfer noodles to 4 serving bowls; top each with chicken mixture. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)14,
- sat. fat(g)5,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet