- 1 12 inch prepared pizza crust, such as Boboli
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 cups mesclun salad greens or 1 bag (5 oz.) spring salad mix
- 1/3 cup prepared tapenade*
1. Heat oven to 450 degree F. Bake crust 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, sprinkle both sides of chicken with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large grill pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and grill 5 to 6 minutes per side or until browned and cooked through. Wrap in foil and set aside.
3. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons oil, vinegar, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in medium bowl; toss with greens. Spread hot crust with tapenade, leaving 1-inch border. Top with greens. Thinly slice chicken and arrange on greens. Makes 4 servings.*Note::
4. Tapenade is available in the condiment section of the supermarket.
- Tapenade is available in the condiment section of the supermarket.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)23,
- sat. fat(g)4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet