Chicken with Herb Rub
- 4 6 - 7 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 - 4 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
1. Crush fennel; combine on plate with mint and seasonings; rub over both sides of chicken.
2. Heat oil in 12-inch non-stick, ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 3 minutes per side, until brown.
3. Bake chicken in skillet in a 350 degree F oven for 8 to 9 minutes, until cooked through. Makes 4 servings
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)9,
- sat. fat(g)2,
- vit. A(IU)194,
- vit. C(mg)8,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!