- 1 12 inch (10 ounces) whole wheat Italian bread shell (Boboli)
- 2 cups whole fresh baby spinach leaves
- 8 ounces cooked skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts or pine nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed, or 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed, or 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 recipe Sonoma Diet Red Wine Vinaigrette (see Recipe Center)
1. Place bread shell on a large baking sheet. Top with spinach, chicken, tomatoes, cheese, nuts, oregano, and rosemary. Drizzle with Sonoma Diet Red Wine Vinaigrette. Bake in a 400 degree F. oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through. Makes: 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)17,
- sat. fat(g)4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!